
hi to every one now a day there many new thing comes in laptop like 9012 pch etc but i heard that there are three bios i
Forum rules
Please write all information:
1.Model from case
2.Board model/number
3.Describe problem clearly
4.What you did to solve problem
Please write all information:
1.Model from case
2.Board model/number
3.Describe problem clearly
4.What you did to solve problem
-
arshadkhan
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:57 pm
-
esmat-fadak
- Guru

- Posts: 182
- Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:32 am
- Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Re: hi to every one now a day there many new thing comes in laptop like 9012 pch etc but i heard that there are three bi
there is a third bios : motherboard ID
I read on a blog from institute
but I am not sure and did not get his mean
I read on a blog from institute
but I am not sure and did not get his mean
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
